Thursday 20 May 2010

THOUGHT OF THE WEEK

Are you a thinker? well I guess most people are , its just some of us tend to think deeper than others. Like me for instance my thoughts tend to always drift to the conspiracy side of things, how about you do you have thoughts you would like to share, if you have a thought you can send it to me here your thought will then be submitted to Thought of the week and posted on this Blog. Your thought will also be posted on our website addathought.com the thought that receives the most comments for that week will be added to addathoughts TOP THOUGHTS PAGE.

 
If you would like to comment on a thought, just quote the relevant number first.

 
Thoughts can be many things here are a few an ideas, a belief, advice, a statement, or a simple question that you would like to hear other comments on .

 
THOUGHT OF THE WEEK
Well it has been a while since my last update mainly because I have had an operation on my back which has not gone great to say the least.

This weeks thoughts are all about back operations so if you have any thoughts or comments please feel free to send them in .
  1. I have recently had two back operations undergoing bilateral fusion and now have loss of upward movement of my big toe and sever  pain in my foot and leg I think it is due to nerve damage. have you had anything similar .

No comments:

Post a Comment